Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Going for gold every day!


Wow! Watching the Olympics over the last week and a half has been nothing short of amazing!  We have all lost precious hours of sleep, staying up much too late watching the exciting events and it has been well worth it!
 

I think of the endless hours of dedication these Olympians put into their training and it inspires me to be more passionate about my own training. So today I vow to put forth an Olympic size effort every time I enter the gym. I realize I will not be breaking world records and not every workout will be as solid as the one before, but I will give my training all I have on that given day. I promise to be strong in my mind, and not talk my self out of what I know I need to do to feel, look and perform better. I will go for gold every day. I will finish strong, knowing that I gave my best

Are you putting forth an Olympic size effort in reaching your fitness goals? Take the vow along with me today and go for gold every time you train!

No comments:

Post a Comment